No really, you don't understand...  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

Whether or not some of you choose to believe it or not, I am a very, very caring person. I feel for almost everyone I meet. And given some recent events that have been going on, allow me to just say this:


I sincerely hate people who hurt my friends, it really gets me livid. There's no place for it. They truly are the most wonderful people I know, and to cause them any level of pain (whether they consider it large or minor) is simply not ok. I'm a very protective person, and I will do anything to keep close and important people safe. 


Do not fuck with them.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 08, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment