A Few Light Changes  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

So, on the chance that some of you may not have noticed, I have updated and made a couple of changes to my blog. (if you're a new reader, you obviously have no idea and everything is new!)

First off, the obvious change would be the layout of my entire blog. I'm pretty picky when it comes to backgrounds and templates and word format and sizing, and blah blah blah. But I think I really like this one, and find it rather suiting, so I plan on having this stick around for a while! Everything should navigate the same way, except that there isnt a navigation bar at the top anymore. No worries, I added a Blogger button on the right hand side so that you fellow members can get back to your dashboard without losing your cool ;)



The other change I made is that I added the option for people to follow me via email. The reason I did this is because I talked to a couple of you guys, and found two main reasons (aside from not wanting to follow someone who writes about nothing) that I did not get your follow: 1. You ignore a lot of your Facebook feed and miss my posting link or 2. You don't want to create a whole blog account and having no intention to write anything, just to follow me. And while I do not-so-secretly wish you would all make blogs and write random stuff for me to read everyday, I hope that this Follow by Email system will work well for you!



And don't be shy to write any comments, I love them, no matter how silly they may be :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 23, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment