Tired from being tired..  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

I seem to wear myself out all the time...but it happens because I don't do anything. Ever. Wanna see how my day usually goes?

  1. Wake up around noon.
  2. Take doggy outside.
  3. Eat cereal, watch episode of House. (it is now 2pmish)
  4. Sit and watch movie, or something.
  5. Shower. (Now 330pmish)
  6. If work, go to work till 930. If not work, see if someone wants to hang out. (5pm)
  7. If friend hangs out, they want to drink. or smoke. or something else that gets old when you do it every weekend.
  8. Get home. (10pm-12amish)
  9. Stay up until 3-4am for no reason.
  10. Sleep.
You  should also throw in some random eating fests in there, taking into account that they are in large undesirable portions.

I get motivated every day to change my life, around the time I go to bed...just thinking about how I wasted my day away irritates me. And (as the broken record says) I am sick of the life style I chose to partake in as of late.

It's not so much the idea that I don't enjoy the stuff I do in my abundant amount of free time I have....but its all to a more excessive amount than I would like for it to be.

.... I think I've lost where I was going with this, because of how dull my mind it right now. -_-

So, here is a list of things I would have liked to do today//in my life as of late:

Go to Barnes and Noble
Run on my treadmill
Do crunches
Read my book for bookclub
Unpack apartment
See different friends
Drink coffee
Hang out with bestfriend (cept I changed my mind half way through the day about that)
Have meaningful conversations with meaningful people
Be with meaningful people
Be enrolled in classes

Oh ranting post. :P

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment