Sorry, I died.  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

And that title is even more to myself than to anyone who reads this :P Life since I last posted has been hectic to say the very least...but I THINK I've got things under a little bit of control now :P

Soo...what is there to say...I turned 21 last Tuesday. Everyone kept asking if I felt any different...the answer is no, haha. The 'feeling different' part would have to go hand in hand with just the coincidence of time itself..not because 21 magically pushed a button in my brain. The legal weekend was amazing :) it really opened my eyes to how many caring friends I have! A special shout out to Allison though: You were by far wonderful in all aspects this weekend :)) I couldn't have asked for a better host! I owe you BIG time.

I have stopped going to Rasmussen college, and honestly it's most likely one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. I don't know why, but part of me was super convinced that I HAD to be in a college of some form, otherwise the world would end as I knew it :P but the truth is, I didn't even want to go there, they didn't have anything that I was interested in pursuing major-wise. So my plan is this: appeal for spring semester at SCSU. Get into community psych. And succeed. :)

I've been trying to work very hard on thinking things through when it comes to my decision making, and it's nice to say for myself that I have made some progress :) I've made a lot of progress in many aspects of my life...and it feels really good! I just need to keep up on my efforts :D


This entry was posted on Monday, September 12, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment