I am entirely aware that this is a complete waste of a blog post  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

So....I went shopping! I shouldn't have, cause as you read in my last post I was trying to be smarter with my money and stuff :P BUT! In my defense, I bought things I actually like, and things I will actually wear. So, to waste a blog post and some battery life from my camera, allow me to present to you what I now own:

These are tank tops. Wanna know why they are special? 1. They don't have the stupid built in bra things. 2. Some are colors besides black :D

 This is a skirt. Before I owned 1 skirt. Now I have 2. That's more you know!

So I tend to be verrry picky when it comes to necklaces I will wear...and I am happy to say that I now have another that I can stand :)

I own flats now! I'm such a girl. right....right?

A shirt I found at Platos Closet...it's a little tight, but I will fit in it soon ;)

Before this moment, I did not own any black heels. Now I do. 8$, I win.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment