Flowery Things  

Posted by: Bethany Sue


 


 Can we all just agree that something inside of me has snapped?





I really like this stuff, and would love to own every single piece and wear it and display it if I could.

Here's why I'm posting this....
If you know me, you're more than likely going 'Uh...that's not Bethany!!" To be honest, if I ever walked in like this, and you said that to my face, I would be quite hurt to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I'm not displeased with the clothing I currently wear, but I do enjoy feeling prettyful and fancy-like every now and then...and why should I limit my 'style' (cause i has one...question mark?) to only my jeans and black sweaters? And why does wearing a skirt or flowers mean I can't still be me? 

This same idea ties into my personality too...yes, I am a sarcastic, hilarious, pessimistic, firecracking mouthed, stubborn woman. And know what? I like that about me :) but you know what I also like? I also like being a sweetheart, caring, thoughtful, giggly, loving woman too. It's always seemed like we have to pick only one end of a spectrum, to make it easier for others to pin us, to learn how to react to us. But again...why can' I be both?

After all, I like a challenge ;)

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment