Zombie Mode: On  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

If you know me, you know I am a fairly reasoned person. This does not entail that I have good reasons, or am reasonable (though I like to think I am), but nevertheless, I always have reasons for everything. So, we could safely assume that when something DOESN'T have a reason, I am thrown into a loop of confusion, frustration, and maybe a little but of hunger at the same time.

A good example would be this whole 'tiredness' thing that's been going on today...I don't like it one bit. I knew last week I was blowing my brains out because I simply did not sleep, and therefor, needed sleep, therefor, causing this feeling of sleepyness. HOWEVER! Last night I slept like a baby, and I was barely able to function as a normal human being during work today. I didn't even have enough energy to make my turkey sandwhich for lunch...the world is ending. And now I just slept solidly from 4pm-9pm...and I still think that my bed is beckoning me! GRR!

I suppose part of me could blame it on the events of the week. Let's start with Wednesday. It was awesome :) I hung out with Justin after I worked, and we watched some show that I can't remember the name of, but it was funny as shit mind you. And the Jack Daniels....aaaah that Jack...lol, drinking tends to take my ADD and give it steroids, i feel like I was freaking out and laughing alot, and I didn't even have that much :P regaurdless, I was with him, and got to sleep in his overly awesome comfy bed, so it was a good day :)

Mkay....so...basically from Thursday to Saturday sucked butt. Justin had to work an ungodly amount of hours, which made me unhappy that i could not see him, and him unhappy cause it means no sleep, so adding that together means we were both just not in a good place to be happy go lucky campers...although, I did hang out with my ex's sister (who is waaaaay cooler than I gave the girl credit for) and my old roommate Natalie, so at least events took place!

I think my favorite day was indeed Sunday...I went home to visit Noah for his birthday and such, and afterwords I ended up hanging out with Kristine and her BF. She's really fucken cool...and I am disapointed to say that our hanging out and 'friendship' is more or less a new thing. And I've been missing out on a lot! This girl totally gets my thinking, doesn't give me weird looks at the things i say, and allows me those moments to be completely paranoid and nosy....which I like to think I allow all these in return for her ;) You guuuuuuuys! She rocks!

Aaaaand then there was yesterday. I went o Mccans with Justin, Kristine, and a whole mess of people from his work. They were all much older than I thought they were gonna be, but I enjoyed it still! Poor mister needed a night out, and it was quite humorous to watch him be drunk and such :) I'm also really glad that Kristine came...cause otherwise I would have been totally lost and felt super awkward. I was called 'sassy' four times that night (ironic) and it was just a good time in general :D

OH! Did I mention I'm no longer single? BOOSH!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment