Inspired...for 10 seconds  

Posted by: Bethany Sue

Ever notice the people who say things like "I'm changing my life starting today!" or "I'm so inspired to do good things!"

Well, if you're reading this, you should know people Like that...because I'm one of them :P

It's sad really...I don't like the idea of being like that. But I guess its more that everyone is kind of like that...because the people who truly did these things, wouldn't be posting it on facebook or blogger...because they wouldn't need to show off that kind of thing, the good feelings would be all inside and outside verification would mean nothing to them.

I wanna be that person.

But I'm also the one posting it to the public.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment